All photos, including the one behind the blog title, are the sole copyright of Vicki Maheu, aka ThriceBlessed.
Please be kind & do not copy any photos here unless you first receive permission.
Also, if you have a photo blog, and you link to me on your blog, I'll return the favor and link to you, just leave a comment letting me know that you linked to me!
Thank you!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bonus Three-Picture Day!

We went over to my mother-in-laws house today, largely to see my nephew Mathew who is in the Navy, and is home on leave from Hawaii.  The only problem was that for the first hour or so that we were there, this is all we saw of him:
 




Now, after I snapped that picture, and told him why, he took the hint.  So I was also able to snap these photos:
This first one is him with my oldest daughter Eliana.





This next one is him playing with my two youngest kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment