All photos, including the one behind the blog title, are the sole copyright of Vicki Maheu, aka ThriceBlessed.
Please be kind & do not copy any photos here unless you first receive permission.
Also, if you have a photo blog, and you link to me on your blog, I'll return the favor and link to you, just leave a comment letting me know that you linked to me!
Thank you!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

B is for Beach

B is for Beach,  I wanted to show some foreground interest in this photo, the original had a lot more sand and rocks in the foreground, but the closest ones were not completely in focus.  I know what I'm going for, and will play around to try to get it, even though it didn't come out in this one.  This photo had a lot of redeeming qualities though, so I cropped it to do away with the closest part of the foreground, and kept the in focus part.  I think the square crop fits it nicely.

As usual, to see the image larger, click on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment