All photos, including the one behind the blog title, are the sole copyright of Vicki Maheu, aka ThriceBlessed.
Please be kind & do not copy any photos here unless you first receive permission.
Also, if you have a photo blog, and you link to me on your blog, I'll return the favor and link to you, just leave a comment letting me know that you linked to me!
Thank you!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A is For Ambulance (bill)

Okay, so this isn't the most artistic image you'll ever see on this site... but  a few weeks ago I took a ride in an ambulance, I was having some chest pain, it turns out I was not having a heart attack at that time, but seeing the bills that came from that event just might cause me to have one after all.  Here is the charge just for the ambulance ride, does not include any of the hospital bill... click on the picture to view it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment